Lemon and Thyme Potato Wedges
Yield 4 people
Healthy Mediterranean-style potato wedges seasoned with lemon, thyme and garlic!
- 4 Large Potatoes, unpeeled, sliced into wedges
- 1 Lemon, sliced into wedges
- 1 Bulb Garlic, unpeeled, cloves separated
- Handful Fresh Thyme
- 4 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Heat oven to 200C (400F) (Gas 6)
- Place potato wedges, lemon wedges, and garlic cloves in a large bowl.
- Crumble the fresh thyme into the bowl.
- Add the extra virgin olive oil to the bowl and mix well to coat all the ingredients.
- Spread the potato and lemon mixture evenly onto a baking tray, trying not to overlap.
- Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Roast in the oven for approximately 40-45 minutes, turning several times during cooking, until browned on the outside and soft and fluffy inside.
- Serve immediately.
When cooked, the garlic cloves take on a very mild flavour and can be served alongside the wedges. The pureed garlic can then be squeezed out of the papery casings and eaten.
Courses Side Dish
Recipe by Olive Tree Kitchen at https://olivetreekitchen.com/lemon-thyme-potato-wedges/