Honey-Roast Garlic Pork
Yield 4 servings
A juicy honey-roast garlic pork fillet with a super tasty honey, mustard and garlic marinade!
- 1 pork fillet (tenderloin)
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp runny honey
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- juice of 2 lemons
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 4 sprigs of thyme, flowers only
- pinch of salt
- pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- In a bowl mix the olive oil, honey, mustard, lemon juice, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Place the pork fillet in a large roasting dish. Pour the marinade mixture over the pork. Cover the dish, and leave in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5.
- Remove the pork from the fridge, uncover and and spoon some of the marinade back over the top of the pork.
- Place in the oven for 35-45 minutes until the meat is cooked through.
- Let the pork rest for 5-10 minutes before carving into slices.
- Serve immediately with some of the marinade from the roasting dish spooned over the top.
Courses Main Dish
Recipe by Olive Tree Kitchen at http://olivetreekitchen.com/honey-roast-garlic-pork/